Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thank You


hi... 
This is my second card to join Paper Smooches SPARKS.

I use color scheme from this picture (orange,brown, grey and green). 



to make a flower I use 'Feather' free digi stamp from Paper Smooches.


this card also to follow Wee Memories - WMC 73 Free for All and The Pink Elephant - TPE 22 Sketch

'Feather'  digi stamp from Paper Smooches
Tulle fabric, half pearl, Tsukineko 'White' embossing powder, Small corner rounder, foam adhesive, floss

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely thank you card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very creative! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Aren't you clever! That flower turned out amazing and I almost had to laugh when I realized it was a digi image! Nice!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOW! I love how you colored each of those feathers--and made it into a FLOWER! CLEVER:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wowzers, you are amazing, Melisa! I love your flower out of feathers. Thanks so much for playing along in the SPARKS Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...