Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mr. Cupcake


hi ... I am back after a long time does not make a card, because I was busy with my activity.
Idea to add a mustache and beret I got from here, you can also download it.


Hero Arts CG157 Large Cupcake 
Black Felt
Red Ribbon


I used felt for the mustache and the beret. This is not the first time I used felt on the card, you can see it here. And  for stitching  I (always) use my hands (manual stitching).

I enter this card to following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oui, oui, monsieur cupcake is tres cute :)

Annette Allen said...

very cute... awesome idea to dress up the cupcake..

Tana said...

haha this is hilarious!!!! thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

Lin said...

LOVE your take on our challenge, Melissa! The felt adds the perfect touch to this adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Kelly Massman said...

Came from Moxie Fab world's challenge to say how cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun...he is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...