Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friends Furever

I love cats a long time ago. These are some of my cats...







Sad ... because all this cat is dead. The last died of poisoning and I was very sad, because he has been with me for 9 years.




This my Friends FURever card...








orange and yellow paper
image from Pink Cat Studio
orange and white ribbon
star and heart pearl
clear rhinestone



I enter this card to following challenges
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Challenge 152 Anything Goes
Card Cupid - No Patterned Paper
Lady Bugs Crafts Ink - Challenge #28
Cas-ual fridays - Challenge CFC3


Thanks for stopping by :)

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what gorgeous cats . Sad thet are no longer with you .. but never forgotten.
Fabulous card - love the image and the little letter tiles.
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Michele Gross said...

Super cute card! Love the way you did the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mary J said...

Oh Melisa, thanks for sharing your very sweet photos! I love cats but my husband is allergic to them! So we have two Yellow Labradors instead - love 'em!

What a very gorgeous card - thx for playing my orange challenge over at LCI! Hope to see you again!

Mary J x

Virginia L. said...

How CUTE, Melisa!! I love the color combo and the little blings are perfect for this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Melisa K. said...

thanks for all sweet comment

Whimsey said...

How cute; love the star on the bow - adorable card!

Thanks for joining LCI this week!

Hugs, ~Michele

Anonymous said...

I love cats too! Your cat card is very sweet, love your ribbon treatment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

I am so sorry about your kitties, they are adorable and so is your card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Dana said...

I'm a cat lover too. Sorry to hear about yours. SAD. But your blingy cat card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Super cute! I'm a cat lover, too. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...